Fill cooled crust with ice cream. Freeze for at least one hour. Enjoy!
Enjoy this video about how to make kefir! Let me know if you have any questions!
Gently stir 2/3 cup kefir grains into a jar of 2 quarts milk.
Screw on lid.
Let sit at room temp (about 72-75 degrees Fahrenheit) for 24 hours.
After 24 hours, refrigerate kefir.
• To keep temperature constant, put kefir in a yogurt machine (following the directions of the yogurt machine) and plug into a lamp dimmer switch.
• If kefir sits more than 24 hours, it may become tart, but is still edible and beneficial.
• Scoop kefir grains off top of current completed batch and reserve for next batch.
• Obtain kefir grains from friend or internet.
• Make sour cream using kefir grains by following the above instructions, except substitute cream for milk.